Visit the Department of Health: health.mo.gov to begin. There you can find a variety of information about the Missouri medical marijuana program and how to apply.
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- Conditions that cause persistent pain or muscle spasms, including MS, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders such as PTSD
- HIV or AIDS
- A chronic medical condition normally treated with prescription medication that can lead to dependence, when a physician determines that medical marijuana could be an effective and safer treatment
- Any terminal illness
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Wasting syndrome
Medical Cannabis Card & Renewal
- Complete the form below
- Choose date & time on Elevate’s page
- Complete sign-up process & submit payment
- Have your virtual doctor appointment
- Complete state application (or opt for Elevate to handle this ($30))
- Shop at Nature Med once you receive your medical card
Please complete the intake & health form
After your physician consultation, you can log into your Elevate Holistics’ profile to download your recommendation.
$125 first time appointments
$100 for veterans/medicare recipients (full-service state application completion included)
Call 660.205.2215 to talk about qualification if you’re concerned.
Submit Application to Department of Health
You will then enter the following information:
- General Info
- Contact Info
- Physician/Condition Info
The state has a yearly fee of $25 to register and receive your medical marijuana card. The fee will be $100 if you chose to cultivate.
Your card will arrive via e-mail up to thirty days from the date your application was submitted and approved.
A Message From The DHSS
Once an application has been approved, patient and caregiver licenses are immediately available to download from the registry portal.
To access a Patient/Caregiver license from a computer:
(1) Log into https://mo-public.mycomplia.com/.
(2) Click on ”License Dashboard” on the left side of the screen.
(3) Once on the License Dashboard, you will see a row of information about your license that starts with a green check mark. At the end of that row, under the Actions column, click on the three lines.
(4) Click Download License.
Mobile devices display the width of the screen slightly different than viewing the site on a computer.
To download a license from a mobile device:
- Log into https://mo-public.mycomplia.com/
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Click on License Dashboard.
- The page will reload, within the box that shows two headers – “Status” and “Application ID”, use your finger to scroll across from right to left.
- Continue scrolling over until you see the “Actions” header.
- Click on the three lines inside the circle, a new pop-up will appear. You may have to click it twice.
- Click Download License.
Please note: The Department will not be mailing physical cards, it is the patient’s responsibility to print their license. If accessing the portal on a phone or tablet, the patient/caregiver will need to scroll to the right to see the actions button, or turn their phone to landscape to show a wider view of the screen.