GET YOUR MISSOURI MEDICAL CANNABIS CARD THROUGH
NATURE MED AND MMJ RECS FOR JUST $25
MMJRecs is an online telemedicine platform that fosters connections between medical marijuana patients and knowledgeable, compassionate MMJ doctors. Our fully qualified medical marijuana doctors are well-versed in the many health benefits patients can gain from access to a medical cannabis card.
AFTER YOU GET YOUR RECOMMENDATION….
- Go to https://mo-public.mycomplia.com/#!/signin
- Click “Register” in the top right of the page
- Click the “Applications” tab
- Click the “Create a new application” tab
- Follow the prompts and fill our required forms
A MESSAGE FROM THE DHSS
Once an application has been approved, patient and caregiver licenses are immediately available to download from the registry portal.
To access a Patient/Caregiver license from a computer:
(1) Log into https://mo-public.mycomplia.com/.
(2) Click on ”License Dashboard” on the left side of the screen.
(3) Once on the License Dashboard, you will see a row of information about your license that starts with a green check mark. At the end of that row, under the Actions column, click on the three lines.
(4) Click Download License.
Mobile devices display the width of the screen slightly different than viewing the site on a computer.
To download a license from a mobile device:
- Log into https://mo-public.mycomplia.com/
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Click on License Dashboard.
- The page will reload, within the box that shows two headers – “Status” and “Application ID”, use your finger to scroll across from right to left.
- Continue scrolling over until you see the “Actions” header.
- Click on the three lines inside the circle, a new pop-up will appear. You may have to click it twice.
- Click Download License.
Please note: The Department will not be mailing physical cards, it is the patient’s responsibility to print their license. If accessing the portal on a phone or tablet, the patient/caregiver will need to scroll to the right to see the actions button, or turn their phone to landscape to show a wider view of the screen.