Bluebird Wellness Center is the Midwest’s premier provider of medical marijuana consultations. With a knowledgeable staff and a comprehensive approach to healthcare, they can guide patients through the process of obtaining their Medical Marijuana Certification, 16ozHigh-Dose Allotment, Cultivation License, and/or Caregiver Certifications with ease. Fill out the form, call 816-944-3654, or visit BluebirdMMJ.com to begin your evaluation!
$100 $75 – Nature Med Discount!
A MESSAGE FROM THE DHSS
Once an application has been approved by the DHSS, patient and caregiver licenses are immediately available to download from the registry portal.
To access a Patient/Caregiver license from a computer:
(1) Log into https://mo-public.mycomplia.com/.
(2) Click on ”License Dashboard” on the left side of the screen.
(3) Once on the License Dashboard, you will see a row of information about your license that starts with a green check mark. At the end of that row, under the Actions column, click on the three lines.
(4) Click Download License.
Mobile devices display the width of the screen slightly different than viewing the site on a computer.
To download a license from a mobile device:
- Log into https://mo-public.mycomplia.com/
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Click on License Dashboard.
- The page will reload, within the box that shows two headers – “Status” and “Application ID”, use your finger to scroll across from right to left.
- Continue scrolling over until you see the “Actions” header.
- Click on the three lines inside the circle, a new pop-up will appear. You may have to click it twice.
- Click Download License.
Please note: The Department will not be mailing physical cards, it is the patient’s responsibility to print their license. If accessing the portal on a phone or tablet, the patient/caregiver will need to scroll to the right to see the actions button, or turn their phone to landscape to show a wider view of the screen.